At the January 21st SSCA BOD meeting, directors voted to adopt the first two parts of the SSCA Mosquito Control Program. At the February 18th BOD meeting, directors will decide whether or not to reinstate a chemical fogging program and the scope of that program if reinstated. The proposal and supporting documents can be found on this page.
Please direct comments and feedback to your director. A list of directors and their contact emails can be found here. If your sub-section is currently open, please direct your comments and feedback to another director in your section or to email@example.com. Please include your address so that comments and feedback can be forwarded.
The Health & Mosquito Committee proposal for the SSCA Mosquito Control Program can be found here.
Supporting Documents for the Proposal:
- Homeowner Mosquito Education Overview
- No Fogging Proposal
- Pro-Fogging Proposal
- Fogging As-Needed Criteria
Miscellaneous Documents from the H&M Committee:
- Meeting Minutes from the Special Meeting (09 Oct 2018)
- Powerpoint Presentation (from Special Meeting) supporting the No Fogging Option
- Pro Fogging References
- Pro Fogging Works Cited
- Pro Fogging Rebuttal to No Fogging Option
- MasterLine Aqua-Kontrol 30-30 product label
- MasterLine Aqua-Kontrol 30-30 SDS
- Summit Mosquito Dunks SDS